Sunday, December 29, 2013

Yo

Sooo lol sorry, I don’t know why, but I don’t know what to say because it seems like we just talked lol... The ward is awesome, we got one new investigator, Romina, she’s 15 years old, she said the prayer in the first lesson and felt the spirit .At our second lesson, we invited  her to baptism, she said  yes - when she’s ready! Oh and  after that she goes ¨" am I allowed to wear pants to church after my baptism?" out here in Chile it’s an custom to do so I guess, so we were like uh yea, haha. I think the fact that she said it that way says she wants to get in the water!! lol. I’ve ridden my bike to sweet places today! I don’t have time to attach pics because the computer I’m using is worse than before and we don’t have much time since we were doing stuff this morning and what not , lol still needa go shopping!

Christmas will be unexpected. lol we have no plans with ward families for anything...except skyping at the famila quezada´s casa. but that’s later. lol Oh, we get to sleep in till 9 and tomorrow night we stay out till 1230! Tell dad the air is fine! I’ve honestly had like no problems adjusting with food or anything!  My leg itches randomly and idk why haha, but that’s like the only thing I could think of J

This is Jordan’s mom talking now J …We are so grateful that we had the wonderful opportunity to use technology to not only hear our son, but  to see his handsome face so many miles away! What a blessing! We were able to have Josh and Ashley from Sacramento add in as well as Alex and Steven & of course Calvin in Utah and the Grandma Lupe and the rest of us here in Southern California all at the same time listening to him, seeing him and asking questions to have him share his experiences with us! So fun!
I asked him at  one point if he missed us, and he said…”not going to lie, but not really because I love it here!” J Most may think I would be sad with that statement, but I couldn’t be happier!  He misses Benz the most J (our chocolate lab).
He was happy to hear of his cousin’s Jayne’s mission call, Jacob’s missionary works with another friend from high school taking the discussions, and of course saddened and sorry to hear that great grandma “nana Vicki passed away last week, but he is comforted in knowing she’s in a better place and busy chatting away with Andie and Opa J
He loves everyone and wanted me to tell you all to write him! J He loves hearing how you all are doing! Pictures are fun too! The best way again to send him a quick message is jordan.preciado@myldsmail.net 
We truly feel blessed this Holiday season and are so thankful for Elder Preciado and his example to all of us. We do miss his sweet spirit and mostly his humor and fun, but wouldn't want him anywhere else!

Love you all!   

Sincerely,
Elder Preciado
Momma Preciado


P.s. In the excitement  of it all, he forgot to give a scripture, so he will have one for us next week J

No comments:

Post a Comment