Mom speaking here....can I just say how handsome and happy he looks! :) Love this Elder!
Sooo this week has been pretty dope. First off I got called to be the District Leader! So that's a blessing to be able to serve.AND my district and my companions have been having a lot of fun, getting along, and teaching some awesome lessons to our investigators" , it's pretty fun!
I never thought I'd see my fourth week so fast already. My good buddies that were my Zone leaders (pics below) left today and I had them all write in my journal and like everyone said that I was a big example to them and stuff like that. I don't remember doing anything like that so i was like uhh...ok sweet! So yeah its pretty sweet, its just something i neeeever notice at all so it was nice that they said that..but I gave them business cards too :) haha
I'm lovin it and cant wait to get to CHILE!!! The MTC President Nalee pulled me out of class to personally let me know what my new call was, and when i got back, my teacher and everyone were like wanting to shake my hand cause i got a chance to speak with him haha, it was pretty funny...I honestly didn't know who he was at first, then i was like whoa..lol
We had a fireside on Sunday with Mary Ellen Edmund's and she was HILARIOUS. lol She served like 3 or 4 missions or something, and was one of the first missionaries to serve in the Philippines! Pretty nuts..sad about all of that too by the way!
Got to see someone i knew for the first time at the Devotional last night too! I got to say what up to London! err, Sister Harvey, haha. It was funny, she didn't expect it at all. So it was fun to see her and I included a picture. Shout out to my Auntie Judy for the tie/Martinelli's/pkg as a congrats on my Reassignment!! I went crazy! haha :p Oh and yes laundry is easy haha -.- already did it at 630 this morning lol. Sorry, I'm not sure what else to include, because its like the same routine every day and it's been awesome!
Tell Addie I love her letters and the Temples she sends are sweet! I'll try and write her back but it's hard sometimes because we are so busy. I cant think of what else i need honestly..I'm surviving just fine, and lovin it! Maybe bubba can bring me some DP! lol
I hate to say it but I've got to go for now! Thanks everyone for all the support and love! I'll be way more detailed in the future i promise.
Tell everyone I love them! and sorry if i haven't gotten to everyone!! I am sure I am leaving things out but I'll get better at this :) I'm trying...but still write cause I love it and LOVE the packages and goodies! :) Can't believe I leave on December 3rd! So Stoked!
Much love! Check out my pictures!!!!
Elder Preciado
Santiago North, Chile
10/23/13 - 10/23/15
No comments:
Post a Comment